Monday, October 11, 2010

Birthdays, Trips, and Fun

The past few weeks have been crazy. We went to yellowstone and had a ton of birthdays.
I turned 12 a few weeks ago. It was the best birthday ever! I got a phone and went to the temple! I am also in Young Womens, finally! I love being 12! You feel so much older. It was my moms birthday too. But, Eli got sick and stayed home. My Great-grandma's birthday was this week too. She turned 101! She didn't know who's birthday it was and why she was there. She didn't even know how old she was!
This summer we didn't go to yellowstone like usual. But, we went last week instead. It was so much fun! When we got there we headed into the park. A few minutes in I spotted a bald eagle! And I spotted it! I never spot things like that. We saw a fox, buffalo, elk, and a mule deer. I decided to take pictures for reflections. I took over 700 pictures in 2 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment