Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Girls Camp!!!

I know it has been a while, but a few weeks ago I went to girls camp. It was a blast! I took some pictures, but I can't put them on the computer. None of them are very good anyway beccause I took them.
The first night was very long. People kept talking and talking and talking. And I could still hear them with my hearing aid out. ( I knew somebody was going to coment on that.) We went to sleep at 1 o'clock. The next day was so fun. I got to help cook breakfast. We had groups that got to help prepare the food. We made indian headbands too. ( This is for all the days. I can't remember what we did each day.) We went on the zip line! It was the best thing ever. Our ward never had a set up time for the zip line, but that is another story. We did pin trading with the whole stake. We did things with out sister ward. And the sister ward for us made us cookies and played games with us. The worst thing was we went on the worst hike EVER! It either went strait up or strait down the whole time. Later we found our the hike was optinal! We made the cutest crafts ever. We made flowers and lanterns for one of our crafts. Every day we had scripture time. We would find somewhere to sit and read our scriptures. The last night we had a testimony meeting with our bishop. We went snipe hunting and we actually caught one! It was cute!
I am probably forgetting some things, but those where the things that stood out the most. It is so fun to go camping with a whole bunch of friends. I am exited to go next year too.

1 comment:

  1. And I missed you soooo much. I can't believe you are grown up enough to go to girls camp without me. I am so glad you had a good time too! I was worried about you the whole time but you had good leaders that took good care of you.

    ReplyDelete